Online or onsite, instructor-led live Management and Leadership training courses for those who wish to develop their capability to coach and lead their colleagues towards excellence
Management and Leadership training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live Management and Leadership training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Malta or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Malta.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Management and Leadership Course Outlines in Malta
- Specialists Looking to Transition to Broader Management or Senior Roles.
- New or Aspiring Managers.
- Established Managers looking to further develop their skills.
This instructor-led, live on-site training is aimed at managers who wish to develop their capability to coach and lead their colleagues towards excellence. The course gives new and developing managers the confidence and ability to implement established and well-tried principles of management technique. The course is based on five key pillars of management performance: defining role purpose, emphasising strengths, enabling change, influencing and empowering colleagues. Whilst we do not promote one particular managerial style or pattern, the course is behavioural science led; evidence-based principles are presented in a practical and pragmatic format. The course is highly interactive and engaging requiring candidates to actively participate from the outset.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand how humans are motivated and learn.
- Adapt their existing skills set to maximise their potential.
- Develop and implement an effective management technique.
Format of the Course:
- Highly interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Scenario based presentations, briefings and feedback sessions.