With over 11 years experience, NobleProg is known for providing consultancy of the highest calibre.
Proven and Experienced.
- We have a proven record for meeting and exceeding client expectations, even in the most demanding and challenging circumstances.
- Our consultants are highly experienced expert practitioners in their field, with extensive technical backgrounds, ensuring that the advice you receive will be based on technical expertise combined with real world knowledge.
The focus of our IT Consulting services is understanding your business: how you work, and what you want to achieve. This will form the basis of our relationship from the outset.
Our team will be your team and we will be fully invested in your success.
- We want to understand your business and how the work we undertake fits into your business model.
- We will fully immerse ourselves in the requirement and provide a tailored solution.
Covering a wide range of skills and technologies we have the capability to support a vast range of projects, and deploy the most cost effective solution to the requirements.
Quality and Value.
NobleProg is experienced in supporting:
SHORT TERM ENGAGEMENTS: resolving pressing issues.
LONGER TERM ENGAGEMENTS: embedding a single or multiple consultants to help deliver projects from the initial planning stages, through to implementation and knowledge transfer.
We can also support interim staffing to ensure critical roles within an organisation are not left vacant for any length of time, covering the full range of roles from programmer to CTO.
In all of our consulting projects we will have an open and honest dialogue with the client organisation to assess scope and suggest the best and most efficient way to proceed.
This often involves the consulting team providing a comprehensive transfer of knowledge, ensuring that organisations do not have to rely on third parties to maintain or update solutions in the future. Utilising our core training business, we can also provide consulting support around managed learning services, learning pathways, and Reskilling [link to reskilling page]
3 steps following your enquiry:
- One of our team will contact you the same working day to start discussing your needs. We will undertake a high level review of your requirement to help you determine if we are the right consultancy provider and to establish the most appropriate consultant from our team of experts.
- We will then arrange a call with the proposed consultant, who will undertake a thorough discussion around technicalities / existing setup / business plans to start the scope of work and how to progress.
- We will create a bespoke proposal including the commercial agreements, activities to be undertaken and timeline. Once agreed we will create the formal statement of work.
Recent examples of short and longer term consultancy projects we have worked on:
Client - European Government Information Service
- Comprehend and appreciate the business model for which RabbitMQ is to be used
- Conceive a topology for the RabbitMQ deployment that Services the functional requirements while remaining as simple as possible and as stable as possible
- Meets the requirement in terms of load and absorb load spikes and meets the requirement in terms high availability
- Implement Jmeter scripts (jmx files) to test load the RabbitMQ deployment (if necessary introduce the team to how to operate Jmeter)
- Proceed with load testing on the deployed topology, analyse results, give recommendation
- Potentially amend the topology to enhance performance following load testing
- A document describing the conceived RabbitMQ topology
- A document describing the configuration of RabbitMQ for that specific topology
- Jmeter scripts
- A document describing the performance approach (how to interpret the performance and the behaviour of RabbitMQ under heavy load)
All deliverables successfully completed. NobleProg received feedback from the client stating that they had been very happy with the choice of consultant and the high standard of work performed. They were especially pleased with how he interacted with the team, working well alongside them, and providing a lot of ongoing added value guidance, ensuring that knowledge transfer was able to take place.
Client - Major international telecommunications / media company
- High level architecture review
- Support movement of host business critical processes onto a new platform
- Support using jBPM for decision automation
- Guidance on the technical aspects of the project
- Researching and implementing solutions
- Design and deliver a number of bespoke training sessions to allow engineers to independently develop future, complex jBPM solutions
This is a long term, complex consultancy project where NobleProg are embedded in the client team. The movement of the business critical processes onto a new platform has been successful and the ongoing work is to support the businesses team in preparing them to move to independent working. The training provided has been very well received and has enabled many staff to move across into new roles supporting the systems on the new platform.
Client - International Intergovernmental Organisation
- Analyse performamce of newly developed web applications
- Development, integration and execution of bespoke performance tests
- Undertake training onsite to transfer knowledge to staff
- Evaluate web application testing for newly developed web applications
- Remote preparation of tests and integration within systems
- Executing tests and providing feedback to development team
- Devise and deliver a training programme to enable staff to carry out tests independently in the future
Our consultant successfully developed and integrated the required performance tests within the company infrastructure.
Transfer of knowledge was successful. A bespoke 3 day course was delivered to existing staff and they are now able to undertake the required tests independently.
Upskilling, Reskilling, Adapting and Improving
NobleProg U.K. Ireland and Netherlands