Online or onsite, instructor-led live Active Directory (AD) training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use Microsoft Active Directory to manage and secure data access.
Active Directory training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live Active Directory (AD) training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Malta or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Malta.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
AD Course Outlines in Malta
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Set up and configure Active Directory.
- Set up a domain and define access rights of users and devices.
- Manage users and machines through Group Policies.
- Control access to file servers.
- Set up a Certificate Service and manage certificates.
- Implement and manage services such as encryption, certificates, and authentication.