Online or onsite, instructor-led live Virtual Reality (VR) training courses, participants will learn how to use virtual reality in developing games as they step through hands-on exercises that tackle the different topics and components of VR game development.
VR training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live Virtual Reality (VR) trainings in Malta can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
informed and interesting knowledge
Gareth Morgan, The College Merthyr Tydfil
Course: Immersive Technology and Media (AR/VR)
Virtual Reality Subcategories in Malta
VR Course Outlines in Malta
- Understand the fundamentals of Virtual Reality
- Learn in-depth Virtual Reality concepts
- Develop their own VR game
- Game developers
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- Interactive presentations and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Understand the physical principles and different applications of Virtual Reality.
- Understand the challenges in Virtual Reality.
- Choose from the different platforms available for VR development.
- Create their own VR applications.