Local, instructor-led live OpenTracing training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice the fundamentals of OpenTracing.
OpenTracing training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live OpenTracing training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Malta or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Malta. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
OpenTracing Course Outlines in Malta
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure OpenTracing-compatible tracing software.
- Use distributed tracing to overcome the shortcomings of per-process logging and metric monitoring.
- Reconstruct transaction history in complex systems.
- Resolve issues related to microservice application performance and latency.
- Deploy a distributed tracing system that is consistent across different platforms.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about OpenTracing, please visit: https://opentracing.io/