21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
- An understanding of database concepts
- An understanding of XML concepts
- Java programming experience
Blazegraph is an open source, Java-based RDF graph database for storing and representing data with complex relationships. It supports Blueprints and RDF/SPARQL 1.1.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to use Blazegraph to capture complex data in graph format for retrieval from a number of sample applications. All exercises will be carried out hands-on in a live-lab environment.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Blazegraph in standalone mode, clustered mode (optional) or embedded mode (optional)
- Create, test and deploy a sample application to query complex data in a Blazegraph data store
- Understand how to leverage GPU (graphics processing unit) to accelerate computations
Format of the Course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Graph Databases, Knowledge Graphs, and Semantic Web
Installing and Configuring Blazegraph
Overview of Blazegraph Features and Architecture
Overview of the RDF format.
Creating a Blazegraph Application
Loading data into Blazegraph
Connecting to Blazgraph
Querying RDF (Resource Description Framework) data with Sparql
Calling Blazegraph APIs
Deployment Modes: Clustered, Embedded, Scaleout
Increasing Performance with GPUs
Summary and Conclusion